Day 250 - New Fangled Technology

Yesterday evening I got a new phone, there I was in the phone shop and they gave me a £300 phone for free, what was i to do, lol.

Anyway, I have this little personal thing that bugs me, heres where my moaning starts but it will all become apparent as to why I am telling you.

I really despise the whole idea that a mobile phone is no longer allowed to be a mobile phone, it also has to be a camera, walkman, video player, television, calendar, spirit level, voice transformer, weight loss device, stop watch, and all round bloody know it all.
The problem I have with a mobile phone doing all this is the well known saying - 'Jack of all trades, master of none' - so basically, all those crappy little gadgets they squeeze into the tiny little phone are just like the real gadgets but shite, also while they squeeze all those little gadgets into the tiny space they MUST surly lower the quality of the ONE gadget i actually want to use . . THE BLOODY PHONE.

If I want a Camera then I will go and buy a Camera, if I want a weight loss program then I will go and join one, and if i want voice transformer then i obviously have far too much time on my hands.

So anyway, even tho I think that cameras in mobile phones are the absolute spawn of Satan I thought that I would give it the benefit of the doubt, it is an 8.1 megapixel camera so maybe it might be ok. . . . oh no, silly me, the lens is about the size of a fleas underpants so the quality of the 8.1 megapixels is immediately lost before the picture has actually been taken, what lunatics come up with this crap, I just don't know.

Rant over, here is the result

No comments:

Post a Comment